New magazine: Menu Presentation
Inspiring menu presentations and engineering guidelines
Written by on Friday 24 January 2020
menu menu presentation
This magazine explores the secrets of successful menu presentations. There exists an untold variety in menus and as many ways to inform - and guide! - guests in making their favorite choice. Despite that, the field of menu engineering has some golden rules to keep in mind. A well presented menu is better for chefs, entrepreneurs, and guests. It's also really not that hard to do.
IN THIS EDITION OF FOOD INSPIRATION:
- The most memorable way to present a menu: Atomix in NYC gives the perfect example
- 6 more-than-just-a-menu menus: Osteria Francescana, Central, Atelier Crenn, Black Smoke and Craft & Commerce
- The magic of menumarketing: 9 menu lessons according to science
- Various menu types and their pros and cons
- 3 future menu forces: delivery, transparancy and A.I.
More from Magazine
2 June 2020
7 May 2020
6 March 2020
26 December 2019