New magazine: Circularity
Let's get circular in food
Written by Frank Lindner on Thursday 19 September 2019
magazine circularity circular food
Out with linear, in with circular...
To safeguard a sustainable future we need to radically change our current food system. The old linear industrial model is wasteful and ready to be replaced with a fully circular economy where each element serves a purpose. In this edition we explain what it takes to realize a circular food economy. Find out in the new magazine!
In this new edition of Food Inspiration:
- 6 inspiring circular food concepts
- No regret tuna from Spain
- 12 implications of circularity in food
- Tomorrowland, DGTL, Lowlands: sustainable festivals
- Food waste inspiration with photo series 'Fish Skeletons'
Photo: Heidi and Hans-Jürgen Koch
More from Magazine
25 September 2019
20 September 2019
5 August 2019
24 July 2019