New magazine: Future of Fish
Written by Redactie on Thursday 28 September 2017
The new Food Inspiration magazine has arrived!
The world’s oceans aren’t doing well. We cannot continue our current industrial system and expect to keep enjoying the many benefits fish offers us. How bad is it? What needs to change? We’re taking a look at the restaurants, businesses, and people that are leading the world to a brighter future of fish.
In magazine #28:
- Okonomi / Yuji Ramen in New York
- Dear United Nations: A plea for the future of fish
- Future fish production: no ocean needed
- Some disturbing fish facts
- Sustainable fish concepts around the world
More from Magazine
New magazine: Gastrophysics14 June 2021 | 1 min
Circularity27 September 2018 | 0 min
New magazine: The Internet of Food27 November 2017 | 1 min
New magazine: Food destinations26 October 2017 | 1 min