New magazine: Scientific menus
Written by on Friday 24 March 2017
The new issue of Food Inspiration Magazine is out!
There is a growing interest in what exactly makes up the food we eat. Many of our latest insights are based on age-old traditions and modern scientific research, the latter of which is sometimes prone to sparking controversy and fierce debate.
How can we construct menus in which every element is scientifically proven to be good for our health as well as demonstrably delicious? What if we would look at ingredients in a different light? And what will happen when scientists become chefs?
In the new magazine:
- The ultimate menu: uniquely yours
- Food scientists in chef's jackets
- Superfoods, superwhat?
- Foodtopia with Rasmus Kofoed, Mauro Colagreco and Eneko Axta
- Dishes that are both delicious and driven by data
- Hannah Witaker depicts children's breakfasts
Food Inspiration magazineView all magazines on foodinspirationmagazine.com
21 January 20221:51
23 January 2022
22 January 202251
22 January 2022