New magazine: Plant centric
Written by Redactie on Wednesday 19 October 2016
plants nature veggies
The new issue of Food Inspiration Magazine is out! Let's learn from the protein flip.
How do we lower our consumption of meat and raise our intake of vegetables and fruits? Let's learn from the protein flip. Focus on trends like stem-to-leaf cooking. And learn from scientific research, which demonstrates that consumer satisfaction remains unchanged when less meat and more vegetables are served on restaurant plates.
In this magazine:
- Stem to leaf cooking, use it all!
- Veggie talk with chefs Mauro Colagreco, Virgilio Martinez & Vladimir Mukhin
- Rough veggie concepts: salads on testosterone
- How to work with the protein flip
- Science proves: veggies rock!
Food Inspiration magazineSign up for our free digital magazine View all magazines on foodinspirationmagazine.com
26 November 2020
27 November 2020
24 November 2020
23 November 2020
18 November 2020