New magazine: Plant centric
Written by Redactie on Wednesday 19 October 2016
The new issue of Food Inspiration Magazine is out! Let's learn from the protein flip.
How do we lower our consumption of meat and raise our intake of vegetables and fruits? Let's learn from the protein flip. Focus on trends like stem-to-leaf cooking. And learn from scientific research, which demonstrates that consumer satisfaction remains unchanged when less meat and more vegetables are served on restaurant plates.
In this magazine:
- Stem to leaf cooking, use it all!
- Veggie talk with chefs Mauro Colagreco, Virgilio Martinez & Vladimir Mukhin
- Rough veggie concepts: salads on testosterone
- How to work with the protein flip
- Science proves: veggies rock!
Food Inspiration magazine
Six food service opportunities from saline agriculture24 March 2023 | 10 min
Regenerative ocean farming8 June 2022 | 9 min
The rise of true cost25 February 2022 | 12 min
Top five London trends10 March 2023 | 4 min