Written by Redactie on Wednesday 24 June 2015
For Millenials eating is a form of connecting with the earth and each other.
Millennials know that their food choices have consequences for the future of the earth. On what do they base their choices?
- This generation is extremely into health and wellness, customization and global flavors.
- Millenials love hanging out a commnunal tables in bar lounges college dining halls and other informal settings.
- These young people are not only hooked on socializing in communities on the web, they even see eating as a connective activity.
- Millenials are dedicated to local, organic, fair trade, vegetarian and vegan foods. Their choices reflect their believe that food choices can make a positive difference in the world at large, and their firm belief that food can influence the value of your health and wellness.
- Foods and beverages in hip eco packaging that offer innovative tastes an functionality are irresistible to this generation.
Do you want to know more about the Millenials?
Food Inspiration magazine
Next level culinary storytelling for food professionals17 March 2023 | 6 min
The rise of true cost25 February 2022 | 12 min
The success story of an iconic Swiss vegetarian restaurant chain20 January 2023 | 9 min
The promise, possibilities and pitfalls of precision fermentation24 February 2023 | 5 min