No more 9 to 5
Written by Redactie on Friday 12 June 2015
millennials work ethics
Working nine ‘till five is something from the past. Millennials work according to the 24-hour economy.
Millennials have a new way of working. Because they want to merge work with pleasure, they don’t work from nine ‘till five anymore. In this 24-hour economy this workstyle really fits in. According to The Deloitte Millennial Survey:
Facts & figures
- 89% of millennials check their work email after work hours.
- Millennials are thought to be glued to their phones and mobile devices, but 51% surveyed prefer to talk with their co-workers face to face.
- 70% see themselves starting their own business in the future instead of working in a traditional environment.
- 42% is prepared to leave their current company for a more innovative environment.
- 62% of Millennial-owned businesses have grown in revenue over the past 6 months versus 41% overall.
Do you want to know more about the Millennials?