Order just half a portion
Written by Redactie on Thursday 21 November 2013
no waste Halfsies obesity
The idea behind Halfsies what means halves - is simple: order just half a portion and you will help the struggle against world hunger.
Halfsies was invented to help obese threatened America eating less in restaurants. In their own words: ‘Halfsies is a social initiative offering restaurant-goers a choice that provides a healthier meal portion, reduces food waste, and supports the fight against hunger.’
When you notice a dish on the menu with the Halfsies logo it means that you can order half a portion. You will pay full price but 90% of the profit is used to help the struggle against hunger. The other 10% is used for the Halfsies own administration. Read the full article in the Food Inspiration Magazine.
Food Inspiration magazineSign up for our free digital magazine View all magazines on foodinspirationmagazine.com
24 January 2021
23 January 2021
18 January 2021
22 January 2021
21 January 2021